Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Introduction

Greetings Everybody!

Today marks approximately 12 days before I get on my flight to start another chapter this summer! While it may only be an 8 week internship, the experiences and impact that all 12 of us Foster Youth Interns have the ability to make on Capitol Hill is exhilarating to even think about!

Feel free to share this blog!  I promise to do my best to remain bipartisan in all posts.  My plan is to make this blog from more of an objective as well as a personal standpoint.  I will do my best to be non-biased.

The purpose of this blog is to inform as many family members and friends about my journey this summer as I experience something I always believed to be a long shot at getting a chance at.  I cannot believe this is about to be a reality!

Cheers!  I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy posting throughout the next couple of months!

Terry

2 comments: